Be a part of the exclusive 8th annual Southeast Venture Conference (SEVC) which plays host to the most dynamic high-growth companies in the Southeast alongside billions of dollars represented in investment capital from around the country - May 6-7, 2014 at the Ritz Carlton, Atlanta.
The conference features and highlights the region’s all-star tech companies ranging from startups to late stage from a range of industries. In order to receive an invitation, the over 50 featured presenting companies have demonstrated proven success metrics - ranging from strong proven revenue and market traction for later stage companies to initial investor and organization miles for mid-range companies to proven management or other 3rd party validation (winners from other regional investment forums, etc) for earlier stage companies.
|The SEVC is all about making exclusive connections that cannot be made at any other single event. Hundreds of venture capitalists and the private equity community are able to make key connections with the leaders of the region’s most promising high growth tech firms in addition to other key deal source facilitators.
|In addition to presenting companies, the conference features a series of panels for both investors and C-Level company executives discussing latest in investment trend panels, exclusive networking opportunities, featured speakers and dozens of the region's top private technology firms presenting to a national audience of venture capitalists and private equity investors.
Featured presenting companies will be based in or have a significant economic presence in one of the following areas: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC.
The presenting companies are the present and future of the region’s innovation economy, representing some of the most promising technologies in the region from a diverse range of technology industries.
Who Attends the Southeast Venture Conference? Hundreds of the region’s leading Entrepreneurs and High Growth Company Executives (from Startups to Pre-IPO), National Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Professionals, M&A facilitators and other leading professionals serving the high growth technology community.
Benefits of attending SEVC
||Entrepreneurs and Venture Support Community
- Hear presentations from over 50 of the region’s top high growth firms (from Series A to Late Stage)
- Meet several hundred other growth entrepreneurial firms in attendance
- Network with hundreds of private equity investors
- Get the latest investment trend updates from other investors and Limited Partners
- We select and invite the top investment opportunities to present from over 11 states, saving investors extensive time
- Make lasting connections with hundreds of private equity investors
- Connect and partner with hundreds of fellow technology executives and entrepreneurs through hours of networking time
- Benchmark your pitch from over 50 presenting companies
- Utilize the private networking system to connect and set meetings with investors and other key attendees
All previous SEVC events have been sold out events and featured on average over $80 billion in private equity investment capital in attendance. Click here to see a sampling of past investor attendees.
Click here to register today
Meet the people, see the innovations, make the connections™... SEVC