See the record number of presenting companies at this year’s SEVC
Join the 2012 Southeast Venture Conference in hosting some of the most dynamic high-growth companies in the Southeast, February 29 - March 1, 2012 at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner, VA.
The Sixth Annual Southeast Venture Conference will feature market relevant investor and executive panels, exclusive networking opportunities, featured speakers and dozens of the region's top private technology firms presenting to a national audience of venture capitalists, investment bankers and private equity investors.
The Southeast Venture Conference highlights both early and later stage investment opportunities from: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC.
Who Attends the SEVC? Hundreds of the region’s leading Entrepreneurs and High Growth Company Executives (from Startups to Pre-IPO), National Venture Capitalists and Private Equity Professionals, M&A facilitators and other leading professionals serving the high growth technology community.
Benefits of attending SEVC
||Entrepreneurs and Venture Support Community
- Hear presentations from over 60 of the region’s top high growth firms (from Series A to Late Stage)
- Meet several hundred other growth entrepreneurial firms in attendance
- Pre-event private networking system lets investors readily connect with key attendees
- Network with hundreds of private equity investors
- Get the latest investment trend updates from other investors and Limited Partners
- We select and invite the top investment opportunities to present from over 11 states, saving investors extensive time
- Make lasting connections with hundreds of private equity investors
- Connect and partner with hundreds of fellow technology executives and entrepreneurs through hours of networking time
- Benchmark your pitch from over 60 presenting companies
- Utilize the Pre-event private networking system to connect and set meetings with investors and other key attendees
- Affordable rates makes SEVC an easy investment decision
All previous SEVC events have been sold out events and featured on average over $80 billion in private equity investment capital in attendance. Click here to see a sampling of past investor attendees.
Click here to register today
Meet the people, see the innovations, make the connections™... SEVC